SURESTAFF is a leader in light industrial staffing. With 21 Illinois and Wisconsin branches, locate a branch near you to apply for an open employment opportunity today.
Temporary jobs offer flexibility and a great way to assess if a position is a great fit for both employee and employer. Temporary jobs can lead to permanent employment in a temp-to-perm prior agreement. It can also serve as a testing ground for matching employees to positions as its flexible nature allows for an in-depth, on the job assessment of both candidate and employer without a long term employment commitment.
How do you transform a temporary work opportunity to a permanent employment opportunity? Follow these suggested guidelines:
- Inquire about the possibility of becoming a permanent employee from the onset of employment.
- Become reliable and indispensable by showing commitment and interest beyond a temporary mindset.
- Get to know the company culture.
- Adhere to the company’s policies and safety procedures.
- Be open to learning and growing your skill set beyond the required minimal tasks.
- Take proper initiative and go above and beyond basic task requirements.
- Become a team player and work together with your colleagues to achieve goals.
- Network within the company and be patient while you continue to demonstrate a high competency and therefore you will convey interest in becoming permanent through your work.
- Let the temporary agency know that you are interested in a permanent position.
SURESTAFF offers seasonal, temporary, temp-to-hire or temp-to-perm, direct-hire and skilled staffing opportunities throughout the Illinois, Wisconsin and Indiana areas. We also offer onsite staffing solutions. SURESTAFF provides direct deposit, overtime opportunities and transportation to a job site. Once hired on as a permanent employee, additional benefits are offered to candidates.
To find temp-to-hire employment opportunities visit our job board: CLICK HERE
For more information or questions, please fill out our contact form below: